Simply put, it’s a delay effect. HY-Delay4, designed by HY-Plugins is here to help add delay and multi-fx with an all in one tool.
The plugin contains waveshaper, eq, multip and fx units. You can change these process orders around in any way that suits your current needs.
There are 5 delay modes (simple, dual, grain, groove, pm) and bypass available. If you want to use this plugin without delay, you can use bypass mode.
Also you can modulate those parameters by internal modulation sources. There are 4 modulation units available and each unit has 5 modulation types.
- 5 delay modes + bypass mode
- You can change process order(delay, amp, ws, eq, fx1, fx2)
- Drag&drop for modulation assignment
- 4 modulation generators(5 modulation types)
- Side-chain input for ducker and envelope follower
- Preset manager (each fx unit also have preset manager)
It’s also a multi effect unit. there are two fx units available, each unit containing 22 effect types.
- Simple Delay
- Ping Pong Delay
- Reverse Delay
- M-Tap Delay
- SVF ( State Variable Filter )
- Freq Shifter
- Pitch Shifter
- Envelope Shaper
Software HY-Delay4 is compatible with:
- Win : Windows7 or higher
- Mac : OSX 10.9 or higher
- VST2 and AUv3, 32/64 bit for Windows and Mac