Trigger Multiple Kontakt Instruments Simultaneously
Create, Control and Play Kontakt like never before! Build multis on the fly and perform anything from trios, quartets to fully blown orchestras! Use 8 different independent, key switched scenes for the ultimate performance!
Create, Control and Play Kontakt like never before!
Build multis on the fly and perform anything from trios, quartets to fully blown orchestras!
- Trigger multiple instruments simultaneously across different key and velocity ranges.
- Transpose instruments on the fly to create chords/intervals/textures.
- Use the Octaver to play massive chords and melodies.
- Set fixed velocity values or shift velocity around. Zone dependent Polyphony Limiter.
- Zone dependent Polyphony Limiter.
- Fine tune your MIDI control using the built in CC Filter.
- Mix your multi with the built in MIDI learnable mixer.
- Use 8 different independent, key switched scenes for the ultimate performance!
- Extensive MIDI Learn functionality and Hotkeys for ultimate workflow.
- If used inside a DAW, ZoneMatrix can be used to control other VSTi’s.
- ZoneMatrix presets for swift recall.
ZoneMatrix offers a new dimension of creativity for Kontakt users worldwide!
ZoneMatrix contains eight independent Zones. A Zone correlates to a kontakt instrument.
Click a Zone Button to switch it On/Off. The Incoming MIDI data is then routed to all active Zones. Each Zone can shift/remap/multiply the incoming MIDI data in a variety of useful and creative ways. The modified MIDI data is sent to Kontakt instruments and determines how/what/when they’ll play.
There are four main pages available in the Upper Zone. Each represents a different MIDI aspect.
- The Keyrange page is where you set your keyrange and note values assignments.
- The Velocity page is where you set your velocity assignments.
- The CC Filter page is where you can filter out MIDI CC’s.
- The Mixer page is where you mix your multi.
This product requires Kontakt/Kontakt Player ver.5 and above.