Multi-Effects Channel Strip
UltraChannel™ is a high-precision channel strip that includes several feature-packed versions of Eventide’s legendary effects, all in one plug-in. Whether mixing or mastering, regardless of genre, UltraChannel is the ultimate tool to make your tracks and mixes come to life.
Professional Audio Engineering For All
UltraChannel™ is a high-precision channel strip that includes several feature-packed versions of Eventide’s legendary effects, all in one plug-in. Whether mixing or mastering, regardless of genre, UltraChannel is the ultimate tool to make your tracks and mixes come to life. It not only has industry benchmark performance but is also the most versatile channel strip available due to our exclusive FlexiPath™ routing, which allows processors to be ordered based on desired workflow.
The Secret Sauce of Mixing
UltraChannel shines in carving out space for any instrument or vocal to sit just right in the mix. There is an infinite number of ways to generate the exact tone, dynamics and frequency characteristics you’re seeking. Additionally, through its support for side-chaining, you can use an alternative audio source to colour the characteristics of your main signal. It wouldn’t be an Eventide if it didn’t also feature micro pitch functionality (from our flagship H8000 hardware) to thicken or increase the stereo spread of any instrument or vocal.
Allows drag and drop for reordering the signal path of the top-level components (O-Pressor, compressor/de-esser, EQ, Gate) for ultimate flexibility and experimentation.
Soft-Saturation and Transformer Emulation
The output module of UltraChannel contains a model of an analog transformer which can be driven into saturation. When subtly used, it provides distinction for signals of low-frequency content. When driven hard, it recreates classic transformer core saturation.
Comes with two built-in compressors, one with de-essing and side-chaining, the other is the unique O-Pressor. Derived from of our legendary Omnipressor™, the O-Pressor adds character and extreme compression to your signal-processing arsenal.
5-Band Parametric EQ
Covers the entire audio spectrum allowing you to edit the Frequency, Gain, and Q of each of the 5 bands.
Over 200 Presets
Includes wide range of Factory Presets, many created by Eventide artists, tailored to signal sources such as guitar, bass, kick drum, snare, piano, strings, synths and vocals. They make exploiting UltraChannel’s enormous processing power easy to deploy.
Micro Pitch Shift & Stereo Delays
Apply Eventide’s patented pitch shifting to any source and control the panning and delay spread. Runs in parallel with a pair of delays that allow you to feed its signal back into any of the other modules.
- UltraChannel can replace several plug-ins at once, allowing you to minimize CPU loading while still giving you full sonic control over every aspect of your tracks.
- Mix Engineers
- Carve a unique space for each element of a song through selective EQ, gating, and tempo-synced delays.
- Sound Designers
- Change the entire feel of an instrument through filtering, pitch shifting, delays, or aggressive compression.
- Windows 8 and later (32 / 64bit)
- AAX, VST2, VST3 (32 / 64-bit)
- macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit only) (macOS 11 Big Sur only supported on Intel-based Mac systems)
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3 (64-bit)
- Eventide tests their desktop plugins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One (However, our plugins should work with any compatible host.)
- New 32-bit macOS installers are no longer being made for this product.
- No iLok dongle is required to run this software – only a FREE iLok account/Manager is required for authorisation.
- macOS 11 Big Sur is only supported on Intel-based Mac systems.
Important – To use Eventide plugins on an M1 Mac, you may need to launch your DAW under Rosetta (right-click the application icon, select “Get Info” and then select “Open using Rosetta”). Note that many DAWs do not yet support macOS Big Sur, so it is important to check your DAW’s website for compatibility info before updating.