Sampler with VSTi Sampling
discoDSP “Bliss” is a simple but powerful sampler with some extremely creative features. This easy to use plugin lets you take any sound and mangle it beyond all recognition to create your own signature sound!
discoDSP “Bliss” is a simple but powerful sampler with some extremely creative features.
Bliss’ VSTi Sampling feature can automatically create sampled instruments from patches on any VST instrument, which is a pretty useful feature if you’re working with CPU-hungry synth plugins that bog down your sessions.
But that’s not all Bliss has to offer. In addition to its highly customizable Envelopes, Filters and LFOs, it features a built-in Wave Editor for making powerful sample-level adjustments to your source material, 8 automatable Macro Controls, Parameter Morphing and 7 great Effects to add that final touch to your masterpiece!
The Ultimate Sampler & VSTi Recorder For Audio Manipulation Junkies!
“Bliss” is an incredibly sophisticated Sampler and VSTi recorder for Audio Units and VST hosts featuring a number of outstanding features for audio manipulation junkies:
- A scalable & theme-able GUI
- VSTi sampling
- 8 automatable Macro controls
- Dual zero delay feedback filters
- Sample editor
- 7 built-in effects
- Flexible modulation
- Parameter morphing
- Offline resampling quality using 512 points SINC algorithm
- Highest offline resampling quality using 512 points SINC algorithm
“Bliss” opens up a world of possibilities for audio manipulation and real-time granular effects control. Import any sound you like (including existing VSTis!) and mangle them beyond all recognition to create your own signature sound!
- 32 / 64-bit VSTi / Audio Units compatibility.
- Built-in VST host / VSTi sampling (freezing). Record your favorite VST without any sound quality loss!
- Built-in wave editor.
- Scalable and theme-able GUI.
- Morphing (velocity-dependent parameter control) / automatable zone parameters.
- 128 Programs with unlimited zones.
- 32-bit floating point based wavetables.
- Full MIDI Input triggering control.
- PLAYBACK ENGINE
- Up to 64 voices polyphony (multilayered zone sampling engine).
- Oversampling voice generation: up to 4x oversample factor.
- Selectable interpolation engines: up to 512 points SINC interpolation.
- Full mono / poly / legato operation.
- Glide with auto-switch control.
- 4 voices Unison with detuning.
- Dual Zero-Delay Feedback filters.
- 24dB / Oct filter modes: Lowpass / Highpass / Bandpass 1 / Bandpass 2 / Notch /
- Peaking / Disabled. Stepping-free Cutoff / Resonance and Drive parameters.
- Velocity and Keyboard tracking to the Cutoff parameter.
- 8 assignable Macro knobs. Multiple controls can be assigned to each.
- Independent amplitude / modulation envelope / LFO and filter settings.
- 2 sync-able LFOs with configurable Phase.
- Stepping-free modulation sends / pitch bend / modulation to morphing wheels.
- ADSR amplitude and modulation envelope.
- ADSR envelope filter / pitch assignable (both bipolar).
- Wow effect: Rock Da Disco.
- Soft clipper to tame the output.
- Stereo rotation effect.
- High quality chorus / delay / reverb.
Selectable Pre Post Effects: Bit reducer, Phaser, Distortion.
- Chorus / Delay / Reverb sends, settable for all or individual zones.
- SAMPLE EDITOR
- Built-in wave editor with full undo history.
- Zoom up to 1:1 resolution.
- Selection of Left, Right or both channels for editing.
- 7 Loop types (one shot / forward / bidirectional / backward / forward w/sustain /
- crossfade / static).
- Clipboard: Cut / copy / paste / mix paste / sample / trim.
- Amplitude: Fade in / fade out / normalization / mute / insert silence.
- Effects: Reverse / Invert polarity / Swap channels / Remove DC.
- Cues / Loop edit / Auto-slice to tempo / transients.
- Automatable zone parameters / cue / loop points.
- Automatable start / end / loop points.
- IMPORT FORMATS
- Auto / drum mapping when multiple files are opened at once.
- Internal new program/bank formats with lossless encoding.
- LUA scripting engine for program loading: add new file formats easily.
- Samples: .WAV / .BWF / .AIFF / .AIF / .FLAC / .OGG / .MP2 / .AMR / .AC3 / .QT / .
- ADTS / .MP3 / .M4R / .3GP / .MPA / .SD2 / .MPEG / .M4A / .MP4 / .MOV / .SND / .
- AIFC / .CAF / .M4B / .3G2 / .MP1 / .AAC / .AU.
- Programs: .AKP (AKAI S5000-S6000) / .EXS / .SFZ / .DLS / .SF2
- (SoundFont2) / .XRNI (Renoise Instruments)
- EXPORT FORMATS
- Programs: .SFZ / ZBP programs and ZBB banks (24-bit lossless FLAC) / Encrypted ZBP and ZBB for 3rd party soundware.
- Samples: 16-bit WAV (24-bit when saved as SFZ)
- The ultimate sampling tool that opens up a world of possibilities for sophisticated audio manipulation!
So What Can I Do With “Bliss”?
With it’s unparalleled flexibility “Bliss” opens up a whole new world of audio manipulation possibilities for your next track, thanks to it’s array of unique features including:
- A Comprehensive Sample Editor
- Multiple Envelopes, Filters & LFOs
- Flexible Morphing and Macro controls
- Multiple Effects
- The completely unique VSTi Recording capability.
This is an incredibly sophisticated, yet easy to use plugin that lets you take any sound and mangle it beyond all recognition to create your own signature sound!
Full 64-bit compatibility:
- 32 / 64-bit Audio Units and VST for Mac.
- 32 / 64-bit VST for Windows.
- macOS 10.11 or higher
- Compatible with all versions of Windows.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PROTOOLS
Supported Sample Formats:
3G2, 3GP, AAC, AC3, ADTS, aif, AIFC, AIFF, AKP, AMR, AU, CAF, DLS, EXS24, M4A, M4B, M4R, MOV, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPA, MPEG, OGG, QT, RAW, SD2, SF2 (SoundFont), sfz, SND, WAV, XRNI