Sample Slicer for Reaktor
Cycles & Spots return with another instrument for NI Reaktor, this time a sampler filled with 270 soulful loops (90 Kits) and a chop engine which also let's you process these further.
Cycles & Spots return with another instrument for NI Reaktor, this time a sampler filled with 270 soulful loops (90 Kits) and a chop engine.
This sample slicer is usable for soulful stuff obviously plus for Hip Hop / Downtempo and even House music productions. A reel tape and vinyl simulation is added to get the authentic feel.
Additionally you can dial in a delay and a reverb effect. You can chop up the kits up to 64 slices and each of the kit’s 3 tracks can be offset individually. All controls can be mapped (Reaktor standard) and therefor sequenced modulation can make your creations more alive and arrangeable.
Each Track can be routed to external outputs as well. You could fill in your own samples if they consist of 3 fitting tracks, although not intended.
- Sample Slicer For NI Reaktor featuring:
- 270 Wav Loops (90 Kits / 3 Tracks Each)
- Vinyl Emulation (Scratches, Dust, Noise)
- Reel Tape Emulation (Flutter, Wow)
- Slices Trigger Per MIDI Input
- AHDSR Envelope For Slices
- Offset For Each Kit Track
- Up To 64 Slices
- External Outs
- Reaktor Full Version 6.4.3 (or later) needed