Workstation Powerhouse Synth
Ascension is a feature packed 64-bit workstation virtual synth created for musicians who need thousands of presets at their fingertips, plus the ability to easily program their own unique sounds. Awarded 4/5 Stars by Computer Music Magazine.
Ascension is a feature packed 64-bit workstation powerhouse of a virtual synth created for musicians who need thousands of preset sounds at their fingertips, plus the ability to easily program their own unique sounds too.
With 4 powerful, FM enabled oscillators you can choose any mixture of subtractive, single cycle wave synthesis and a huge 6 GB ROM sound library.
You’ll also get over 1300 ready-to-go presets, 1515 waveforms and 3406 MIDI files in this incredible synth from Cubic Audio.
The synth also includes a multi-FX unit with ‘Drag n Drop’ signal processing chain, an arpeggiator with MIDI loop player (with ‘Drag and Drop’ support straight in to your DAW) along with it’s own waveform editor (with .wav import), a 4K display ready GUI with light and dark skins, intuitive sound browsing experience with preset tagging, plus 32 modulation destinations and 16 filter types.
- 1300 Presets Included
- 4 Subtractive, Waveform & ROM Oscillators
- Arpeggiator With MIDI Player Mode
- Drag N Drop MIDI To Your DAW
- Multi FX Unit
- Drag & Drop FX Chain
- Light & Dark UI Skins
- 4 Auxiliary Envelopes
- 32 Modulation Destinations
- 16 Filter Types
MORE ABOUT ASCENSION:
Simple Intuitive Signal Flow:
Ascension’s user interface has been laid out so that anyone who has ever used a synth can easily begin to tweak, edit and create their own unique sounds with ease. Never used a synth before? Then head on in and find your perfect sound with Ascension’s intuitive sound browser.
Sounds & Presets
- Over 1300 presets designed by the Ascension team – over 20 years of creative experience right there for you to use in your music immediately.
- 1515 Oscillator waveforms.
- Includes 3406 MIDI files for use in Ascension’s MIDI based arpeggiator with drag n drop to your DAW.
Changelog (July 2021)
- Native Support for M1 Silicon Mac OS 11.
- VST2 Support Discontinued.
- CPU/ Voice/ OSC usage bars added under Settings.
- Added choice for CPU or GPU UI rendering under Settings.
- Filter bypass feature added.
- Fixed Arp bug on muted notes.
- Fixed MIDI Arp bug.
- Fixes to oscillators.
- Fixes to LFO.
- Reset on Effects/ Arp/ Mod Matrix fixed.
- Preset name on VST3 fixed on projects.
- Unison ROM bug fixed.
- Waveforms correctly updated on preset load.
- Mod matrix updated correctly on mod preset load/change.
- Wavetable generation bug fixed.
- Windows 10 or Higher (64-bit only). VST3 Compliant Host.
- Mac OS X 10.12 or Higher (64-bit only). VST3 or Audio Unit Compliant Host.
MINIMUM RECOMMEND REQUIREMENTS:
- Core i7 Processor (equivalent, or higher recommended).
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or higher recommended).
- At least 7 GB of free disk space.
- Solid State Hard Drives (SSD’s) recommended.