The Creative MIDI Sequencer
Audiomodern Riffer, a smart MIDI sequencer that generates random Riffs for your Sounds, Software & Hardware. Audiomodern Riffer comes in VST & AU format and it is designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, both Software & Hardware.
Introducing Audiomodern Riffer, a smart MIDI sequencer that generates random Riffs for your Sounds, Software & Hardware.
Audiomodern Riffer comes in VST & AU format and it is designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, both Software & Hardware. Built for your sounds, synths, basslines, beats, Everything.
Quick – Fire ideas
You can choose from 50+ scales, pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures and many more.
A New Musical Performance Experience
Generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the infinity mode.
A Swiss Army Knife for MIDI +
You can Export the MIDI Using Drag and Drop, Or when using the app version, you can send MIDI over Wi-Fi, or select CoreMIDI for inter-app communication and to feed any compatible hardware.
Riffer is built both for studio and live performance. Designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal.
Intelligent. Reactive. Endlessly Variable and Endlessly Interesting.
Audiomodern Riffer features:
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Choose the number of notes generated in the Sequence
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Choose Quantization settings
- Suffle & Shift Mode
- Infinity Mode
- Sequence Motion Settings
- Choose Number of Steps
- Customizable Sequence Range
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
- The only Plugin available of its Kind!
What’s new in version 3.0?
- Multi-Riff/Polyphonic Mode: 4 totally independent piano rolls. (you can also copy one riff to another with drag-n-drop)
- Density Mode: splits a note into 2 – 8 hits/parts (same function we have on Playbeat app achieving the ratchet effect)
- Performance Mode: trigger & transpose the sequence by pressing a key on a midi keyboard , or MIDI input, in real time. (DAW needs to be on ‘Play’ Mode and with MIDI you can control the Playback)
- Preset sharing: sharing presets between devices (desktop to iOS etc)
- MIDI Learn and more.
- Comes in VST & AU Plugin 32 and 64 bit compatible
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- 4GB of RAM required
- Reliable internet connection for download delivery and product activation
- Allows for activation on three computers per serial code
Riffer v1.1.2 introduces VST3 and AAX support for use with Pro Tools