AIR Drum Machine Pack
2 Best-Selling Drum Machines
Air Music Tech are bringing together 2 popular drum machines, so you can quit worrying about finding the right sound. To create the AIR Drum Machine Pack, they're bundling together 2 Drum Machines for the price of one! Now featuring Drum Synth 500 and Boom!
This Bundle Features Drum Synth 500 & Boom!
A $229 Value for just $9.99!!
Building upon Air Music Technology’s heritage of creating Strike—considered “The reference Drum Instrument” for Avid Protools—Air has teamed up with music legends Akai Professional and Alesis Drums to carry on this legacy of excellence.
In the style of the popular 500 series synth modules comes an all new software drum synthesizer that delivers full control of all electronic drum sounds in an easy-to-use, comprehensive interface.
Drum Synth 500 from AIR Music Technology has everything needed to create an endless variety of custom electronic drum sounds for all styles of music.
- 8-channel electronic drum synthesizer with fully programmable drum sounds in the style of 500 Series rack modules.
- Individual instrument channels for Kick, Snare, Hats, Clap, Toms, Percussion and two Sampler channels for any mono or stereo .wav audio file.
- Load your own sounds into two separate Sampler channels, including loop, forward and reverse playback!
- Easy to use interface with no hidden panels.
- Randomize feature for quickly generating new electronic drum sounds with just one button press.
- Works with any MIDI keyboard, pad controller or drum kit controller.
- MPC Full Level and Note Repeat for each instrument channel
- Three distortion effects (including new Bitcrusher and Decimate), 5 filters and 2 compressors per instrument channel!
- Two reverb sends and two delay sends per instrument channel.
- Huge Master channel includes three saturation effects, a convolution reverb, an algorithmic reverb, a stereo delay, a mono delay, a compressor and a unique Kill EQ circuit.
Drum Synth 500’s exclusive library has been produced by the sound design veterans behind the highly-acclaimed Air Music Tech Strike, Air Structure, Sonivox Big Bang, Akai Professional’s MPC and Alesis e-Drums. The goal was to provide an incredible mixture of vintage and all-new effects that pay homage to classic sounds while also pushing into new territory.
Using a MIDI keyboard, pad controller, electronic drumkit, or the user’s favorite Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software, Drum Synth 500 brings modern electronic drum sounds into musical productions or live playing.
To get you started, Drum Synth 500 gives you over 500 drum sounds, 500 drum samples, 50 drum kits and 500 MIDI drum loops which can be loaded into any DAW and used to kick-start your song or production.
It’s a simple step to start shaping your own electronic drum sounds. Dig in deep with individual parameter control for all instruments or use our randomizer which make a drum sound for you with just one press of a button. Advanced users will find this to be a tweaker’s paradise to produce your own one-of-a-kind sound.
Drum Synth 500 is built on powerful all-new engine for live performance or studio use. For live performance, you can simply fire up our PC or Mac Desktop app and perform with no DAW required for distraction free performance. For studio use, all popular plugin formats are supported.
Drum Synth 500 is packaged into a beautiful user interface with no hidden panels for quick, fun creation of your own electronic drum sounds.
You deserve your own custom drum sounds and now you have the perfect tool to create them: Drum Synth 500 from AIR Music Technology.
Boom features a slick modern interface that pays homage to the most popular vintage drum machines of the past.
Boom is a Virtual Drum Machine.
Boom has been used on many famous projects since its launch, ranging from hit albums, feature films and radio projects.
It’s one of the most loved Pro Tools Plugins.
Boom is now available on its own by popular demand, available to anyone who demands instant creativity in AU/VST formats.
Boom includes a diverse collection of 10 different classic electronic drum kits, offering variations on the classic 808 and 909 kits, more aggressive Dance and Urban-style kits and a powerful retro style kit modeled on the concept of a ‘CR78 merged with a 606’.
Each one has been created with great attention to detail and provides serious sonic impact.
Each kit contains 10 different drums, and you can adjust the panning, volume, tuning and decay of each drum within a kit.
Each drum channel also contains a special tuning screw that can be turned to make a sonic adjustment, specific to a particular drum. This tweaking ability provides for nearly limitless possibilities with a user-friendly interface.
You can mix and match drums from different kits to make your own custom kit, and the drum sounds can be triggered individually via standard MIDI pitch mappings.
For instant inspiration, over 50 presets are included cover contemporary, classic electronic/urban musical genres.
Boom also has an on-board sequencer that enables you to create and trigger your own patterns, which can be saved and recalled as presets.
You can select different patterns using the keys along the bottom of the interface, when you’re in Pattern Select mode, and these are conveniently color ‘coded to show you how they map to a MIDI keyboard from middle ‘C’ upwards for remote selection.
The Matrix display in the top left enables you to program a pattern, but if you prefer you can also use the keys along the bottom, this time with Pattern Edit mode selected.
You’ll find some nice touches, such as the ability to copy one pattern to another, and some simple controls for adjusting the way in which the pattern plays back within your host: normal, double, half or triplet time, and there’s even a swing control mirroring classic MPC’s and other vintage drum machines/samplers.
The Riser’s Chord oscillator introduces you to an uncharted creative continent. Use it to match The Riser’s sonic structure to your song’s key (or a contrasting one) and blend it to taste; it can be as musical as you want.
- Compatible with AU and VST only. (AAX version available in AIR Creative Collection)
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5- MAC OS Big Sur; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BIG SUR M1 CHIPS
- Minimum RAM 1GB (2GB or more Recommended)
- 1GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
- A 64-bit compatible host application*
- Internet access (Download and Authorization)
- PC: VST64 is qualified for Cubase 6 (64-bit) and Ableton Live 9 (64-bit).
- Mac: VST64 is qualified for Cubase 6 (64-bit) and Ableton Live 9 (64-bit). AU64 is qualified for Logic Pro X (64-bit).
- iLok optional.