For many Berlin is the true capitol of techno, not just by it`s legendary clubs such as Tresor, Berghain and Watergate, also by being home for many different facets of techno itself – from ruff underground techno up to melodic and minimal techno.
Inspired by the sound of artists like Adam Bayer, Enrico Sangiuliano, Oliver Koletzki, Thomas Schuhmacher, Pig&Dan, Monika Kurse, ANNA, and others – all presets are designed to fit right away in your mix, and together with the full possiblity of all 8 macro controllers engaged, you can change the sound of every preset massively in no time and let your creativity take over.
No matter if you’re more into underground techno, minimal techno, tech house or melodic techno – this soundset will give you the sounds you need for your own Berlin Techno journey!
In detail you will get:
- 7 dark and cinematic atmosphere sounds
- 27 heavy and driving basses
- 3 creative FX sounds
- 7 lush and deep pad sounds
- 13 compelling plucks for arps and percussive melodies
- 13 modular synth-like and percussive sequences
- 24 charismatic synth sounds
Note: Drums, FX & Vocal sounds of the demo track are not included in this soundset! For the majority of the drums, fx and vocals in the demo track, Audio Boutique Techno Elements 2 and SOR Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.4 & Vol.5 were used.
- 94 Techno Presets
- Full Macro Control allocation
- Sorted in Categories
Total Number Of Files:
- 14.5 MB
- Native Instruments Massive v1.5.1 or later