Introducing KALIMBA: the first KONTAKT instrument from KEDR Audio!
Here you will find two models of high-end kalimbas, as well as a bonus: prepared low-quality rattling kalimba to add some low-fi textures to your music or sound design.
All were recorded with condenser and contact stereo mics and have separate controls for both microphones levels. Also, the use of five round-robins for each mic allows to achieve variability and human-alike sound.
All three instruments are built on the same KONTAKT engine with many useful controls:
Room and contact mic gain, AD envelope, low-pass filter with resonance, chorus, reverb, delay and three-band equalizer.
- Metadata for search engines
- KONTAKT engine with three effects, a low-pass filter and a three-band equalizer.
- Two high-end kalimbas, plus a bonus: an old, low-fi, rattling prepared kalimba
- Separate folders with 96kHz/24Bit multi-take WAVs for each of kalimbas to use in sound design or other (non KONTAKT) samplers
Total Number Of Files:
- 370 Kontakt and 37 multi-take WAVs
- 619.7 MB
- KONTAKT 5.5.2 and higher