Empyrealm is a complete and affordable solution for all those looking for atmospheric sounds in the broader sense of term, from ethereal pads to eerie drones, from nature sounds to diaphanous metal percussions.
This huge library, featuring over 2.8 GB of sounds and 67 Kontakt patches, is made up of five modules (see below for details). Its complex architecture features a 2D vector with 4 seamlessly morphable layers of sound and a series of effects of any kind, plus three multishaped LFOs to modulated volume, pan and pitch.
Moreover, every parameter is fully automatable, for a total of 115 automation destinations. Building up lively and ever changing textures has never been so easy!
- Forest of Drones: 25 patches devoted to evolving gloomy soundscapes, with sounds that can be modulated in multiple ways, giving you an ever changing atmosphere
- Padradise: 16 carefully crafted patches featuring immersive, deep and huge sounding pads, with unrivaled sonic detail and eerie feeling
- Mysteries of Creation: 9 patches to build nature soundscapes, featuring real field recordings taken in the wildlife. Creating a credible and evolving naturalistic soundtrack has never been that easy
- Secrets of Haephaestus: 11 detailed patches with ritual metal percussions and other magical hi-pitched instruments
- Sidewinds: 6 windscapes, occasionally with bonus rain and thunders, to fulfill any atmospheric need
- A total of 67 Kontakt patches for over 2.8 GB of sounds (compressed size)
- All the patches have a vast range of effects, including: filters, equalizer, delay, reverb, phaser, pitch envelope and spatial effects. You won’t need any additional effects to obtain the exact sound you are looking for
- Each of the 115 parameters is fully automatable, you can create evolving and realistic sounds in a breeze
- Everything you hear was sampled or rendered at 96 kHz / 24 bits. You will notice the pristine quality of every single sound
- Every patch has its own GUI, carefully crafted and oriented towards usability and beauty
Total Number Of Files:
- Requires Kontakt full version 5.6 or higher