Techno Music Production & Sound Design
Dream of clubs rammed to bursting with people dancing to your tracks? Honing your sound design skills and just can’t get enough of techno? Whether you’re working on a techno classic or keen to make something a bit more modern, you’re guaranteed to walk away from this course with a bunch of new tricks to make your tracks go harder.
If you’re struggling to recreate those essential techno sounds or you just want to expand your production skills, you’ll gain plenty of techniques and ideas watching a professional at work. Utilizing some of today’s most popular software and hardware with clear explanations that can also be applied to your favourite DAWS and plugins.
Over 2 Hours of Professional Instruction
With step-by-step instruction detailing tips and techniques for both classic and modern techno productions.
This course will teach you how to:
- Programme 909 drum rhythms
- Design techno bass and synth sounds
- Create percussion licks
- Create unique percussion loops
- Use reverb and delay for rhythmic effect
- Sequence real analogue 303 sequences
- Use MIDI FX for melodic inspiration
- Synthesize dub techno chords
- Design classic pad sounds from scratch
- And much more
Theory & Practice in 14 Easy To Follow Videos
Techno Music Production & Sound Design features 14 well paced, easy to follow videos. Watch and learn how to use both software and hardware to achieve epic techno sounds.
- 909 Rhythms with Drumazon
- 909 Rhythms with Maschine
- Perc Hooks with Maschine
- Perc Loops with Ultraloop
- Rhythmical Elements with Odd number loops
- Reverb & Delay Tricks
- Bass Sequences with Volca Bass
- Bass Sequences
- MIDI FX Techniques
- Dub Techno Chords & Sequences
- Acid 303 Emulations in your DAW
- Stabs & Chord Hooks
- Designing Pads & Vibrato Automation
About Your Tutor
With his informative and approachable manner, experienced British producer, Jonny Strinati, takes the confusion out of complex concepts.
Drawing on years of experience as both producer and tutor he’s able to explain using appropriate examples and insights that give you both a genuine understanding of mixing and actionable production skills.
Professional instruction from a working producer. It’s like have your own private tutor!