Learn how to use D16 Drumazon
Drumazon by D16 is a drum machine that emulates all sounds from the iconic 909.
In this 9-part course, discover how you can use Drumazon to recreate authentic sounding 909 drum rhythms and how this instrument takes the creativity even further with enhanced features that give you the control to create something truly original.
If you’ve just got your hands on Drumazon or you want to see what this instrument can do – this course is just what you need!
Lay Down Killer Drum Rhythms With Iconic Sounds
In this 9-part video course, experienced sound designer, Jonny Strinati takes you through all the features found in Drumazon:
- Run through all the ways you can sequence 909 drum rhythms
- Take a good look at all 1 drum modules and how to tweak and edit them
- Discover intuitive ways to lay down your drum rhythms using features like Drumazon’s randomisation and tap modes.
- Learn how to set up Drumazon as a multi-output instrument for use in other DAW’s
- Find out how to browse both pattern presets and instrument presets
- Check out al the other under-the-hood features that Drumazon offers
- Watch, Listen and Learn – our easy to follow video instruction shows you exactly how to use the software
- 9 indepth videos each demonstrating critical elements of working with Drumazon
> Sequencer Settings
> Preset Browsing
> Drum Controls
> Drum Controls 2
> Step Sequencing
> Tap Mode and Sequence Editing
> Follow and Random Controls
> Setting Up Drumazon as a Multi-Output Instrument in Logic & Ableton
> Options Tab
- Learn at your own pace, watch as many times as you need to learn the lessons
About Your Tutor
Professional instruction from a working sound designer. It’s like having your own private tutor!
With his informative and approachable manner, experienced British producer and sound designer, Jonny Strinati, takes the confusion out of complex concepts. Drawing on years of experience as both working professional and tutor he’s able to explain using appropriate examples and insights that give you both a genuine understanding of the Manipulator Software and actionable production skills.