The Behringer MS-101, the highly-anticipated clone of the classic Roland SH-101 monophonic...
You Can Now Pre-Order The Behringer MS-101
The Behringer MS-101, the highly-anticipated clone of the classic Roland SH-101 monophonic synthesizer, is now available to preorder through a variety of online retailers.
- Monophonic synthesizer with 3340 analog oscillator
- 32 semi-weighted full-size keys
- Pure analog signal path, based on ‘legendary’ VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Oscillator with 4 simultaneously-mixable waveforms: saw, triangle, square/pwm and octave-divided square sub-oscillator
- Resonant VCF can be modulated with ADSR, LFO, keyboard tracking and bender controller
- 6 FM sources based on NovaMod allow for creative VCF modulation
- ADSR envelope generator for wave shaping
- 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Attachable handgrip included, with pitch bend wheel and pitch modulation trigger
- Guitar strap included for live jamming on stage
- Bender assignable to VCO, VCF and pitch mod wheel on attachable handgrip
- Noise generator can be used as modulation source for distortion-like effects
- Incredible portamento function for fantastic sound effects
- Pulse wave can be modulated by LFO, envelope and manually
- 57 sliders and switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer
- 3-Year Warranty Program
Pricing and Availability
The Behringer MS-101 is priced at $329.99 USD and will begin shipping in April 2019.