Waves Introduces The Flow Motion FM Synth
Waves has released the Flow Motion FM Synth, a new synthesizer that, as Waves states, combines the best elements of FM (frequency modulation) and analog-style subtractive synthesis in one powerful instrument. It offers an FM matrix that connects four powerful mono/polyphonic oscillators with independent waveform and pan controls, as well as four independent floating LFO/envelope modulators with intuitive drag-and-drop manipulation.
Design deep basses, screaming leads, rich pads and growling FX with this hybrid FM synth, featuring an innovative 16-step snapshot sequencer, rich presets, and an intuitive graphic interface that makes FM synthesis playful and easy.
Flow Motion FM Synth features:
- Hybrid FM synth combining FM and subtractive synthesis
- Intuitive graphic FM modulation matrix with instant visual feedback
- 1000+ strong preset library, including exclusive artist presets
- 4 high-resolution oscillators
- 4 flexible LFOs and envelope modulators
- 16-step snapshot sequencer: sequence up to 16 recallable snapshots per patch
- Built-in note sequencer/arpeggiator
- State-of-the-art studio-quality FX
- Use as standalone instrument or plugin, in the studio or live
- NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
The Waves Flow Motion FM Synth is currently priced at $39 and you can visit the Waves website to learn more about the new FM synth.