Universal Audio Releases Arrow Desktop Audio Interface
Universal Audio has extended their line of audio interfaces with the release of the Arrow Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows. Available in stores worldwide, it is currently priced at $499.
In addition to the 2×4 bus-powered interface featuring two Unison mic preamps and realtime UAD plug-in processing, it provides a vast array of plugins including the A 610-B Tube Preamp and Marshall® Plexi Classic plug-ins.
Arrow Desktop Audio Interface — Key Features:
- Desktop 2×4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp technology provides the tone, touch and feel of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amplifiers from Neve,® API,® Manley,®
- Marshall,® Fender,® and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of the “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle — featuring 14 quality UAD Plug-Ins
- Bus-powered connection to modern Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
The Arrow Thunderbolt 3 audio interface, currently priced at $499, is now shipping and you can visit the UA website to learn more.