Triqtraq LE, iOS App, Lets You Compose, Sequence and Automate Beats On-The-Go
Zaplin Music has released Triqtraq LE, an iOS audio sequencer app that allows for simplified beat creation on-the-go with its automatable sequencer, recording and sound shaping capabilities, as well as its intuitive interface.
Triqtraq LE is a free version of Zaplin Music’s previous app, Triqtraq – Jam Sequencer, offering a reduced 6 patterns and 4 available sound-kits per channel and is meant to “give you a good taste of what is possible with its bigger brother.”
Create music on the go with Triqtraq LE. Compose original beats in the smooth one-window interface, record sound tweaks in realtime and use the advanced automation and rhythmic features to create musical patterns that never sound the same.
- Four Channels, each with 8 playable Sample Pads
- 6 Patterns per Session
- Step Editor
- Recordable Automation
- Pitch, Filter, Delay, Pan, Level and Decay per Channel
- Loop Range: individual track and automation lengths
- Loop Speed: individual speed per track or automation
- Multi-selection and recording
- Real-time switching between patterns
- Automation option for BPM and Swing
- 16 Sound Kits included.
- Support for:
- Ableton Link
- Inter-App Audio
- Background Audio
- Export to:
- SoundCloud, E-mail or iTunes
- Open In… (Dropbox, Airdrop etc.)
- User Guide
Pricing and Availability
Triqtraq LE, compatible with iPhone and iPad, is available for free download in the App Store. Further, the full version, Triqtraq – Jam Sequencer (16 patterns per pession, sampler, Ableton Link & Audiobus support) is available for $6.99.