This VST Can Control Parameters On Roland's SE-02 Boutique Synth
Momo has released the Roland SE-02 Midi Controller/Editor, a controller for the Roland Boutique Synth SE-02 that allows its parameters to be manipulated and automated straight from your DAW or via the standalone application.
- It makes it easier to adjust the sound accurately, which is difficult with the small knobs.
- The Editor gives you access to the controller on the SE-02 interface, and also direct access to hidden parameters.
- The SE-02 parameters can be automated, they can be stored in your Project.
- You can safe your sound on the SE-02 Synth or as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pad any controller can be selected and controlled.
The SE-02 Midi Editor is available for €5.90 / ~ $7 USD and you can visit the product website to learn more.