This Modular MIDI Controller Allows Up To 64 Modules
Specialwaves Mine is a new modular MIDI controller environment that lets you piece together a variety of MIDI modules to its 8×8 grid matrix, allowing for a total of 64 individual modules.
The modules that are currently set for release are:
- Pad module: velocity and pressure sensitive pad with RBG backlighting
- 2 buttons module: 2 pads with RBG backlighting
- Encoder module: endless rotary encoder with pushbutton switch and LED ring indicator
- Pot module: rotary potentiometer with center indicator
- Slider module: 60mm linear potentiometer
Each module can be placed both in horizontal and vertical position allowing more flexibility of its use.For example, a fader can be placed in a vertical position in order to adjust volume of a channel, or in a horizontal position and used as the cross-fader.
You can go here to find Mine’s additional specs, upcoming features, and more.