The Waverazor Dual Oscillator Module Has Began Shipping
MOK & 1010music’s have released the Waverazor Dual Oscillator, a hardware module based on MOK’s original wave-slicing oscillator that “splices waveforms into twisted and aggressive new timbres.”
One Waverazor Eurorack oscillator can contain up to 8 wave slices, creating a multi-segment “Frankenstein” waveform that produces extended harmonic content beyond any single wave shape. Each individual slice has independent control over wave pitch, volume, phase and DC offset, allowing a single oscillator to contain a multitude of timbral colors.
- Patented oscillator design dynamically slices and recombines waveforms
- 2 independent oscillators
- Detailed and responsive multi-touch screen
- 2 high resolution CV inputs
- 20 modulation CV inputs
- Modulation input metering
- MIDI input (TRS, Arturia compatible)
- Clock input for BPM sync of wave sequences
- Audio input for slicing external sound sources
- 3 Audio outputs (Audio 1, 2 and Mix)
- Trigger output for external oscillator sync
Pricing and Availability
The Waverazor Dual Oscillator Module, priced at $599.95, has began shipping and you can visit the 1010music website to learn more.