The Digital D1 Is A 64-Voice Virtual Analog Synth For iPad
The Digital D1 is a new 64-voice, virtual analog iPad synthesizer from AudioKit Pro that is inspired by the retro sounds of the 80s. It offers a vintage-style arpeggiator/step sequencer, dual per-layer filters, 3 LFOs and a wide range of effects.
- 64-voice Hybrid Digital Poly Synthesis.
- FULLY LOADED w/ 300+ presets by Brice Beasley, Matthew Fecher, Red Sky Lullaby, Jakob Haq, Dean Daughters (Electronisounds), Sound of Izrael, AfroDJMac, and more
- Full 1+ Gigabyte of original samples recorded from analog & fm synths over 30+ years old.
- Space-saving Compression. The whole app is under 150mb
- Dual layers per voice. Keyboard splits. Velocity Scaling.
- Vintage-style Arp/Step Sequencer that can be routed to specific layers.
- 3 LFOs. Fun Routings. LFOs can modify other LFOs.
- Dual Independent per-Layer filters
- Plus, Per-voice harmonic key tracked Envelope filters.