The DataLooper Is A MIDI Looper Pedal For Ableton Live
The DataLooper is a new MIDI looper pedal that interacts directly with Ableton Live’s Session View, allowing you to create loops on the fly and sync them directly with Live. The pedal is shipped with its complementary configuration software that enables a wide variety of customization to suit the user’s needs.
- Seamless control of Ableton Looper and Clip Creation
- Instant visual feedback with RGB LEDs
- USB Powered
- Visual Metronome, LEDs blink in time with the beat
- Complete control over 3 tracks or loopers
- Hands-Free MIDI Overdub on Ableton Clips
- No Max4Live or additional software needed
The video below provides a thorough overview of how the DataLooper can be configured and used in conjunction with Ableton Live.
The DataLooper, priced at $199, is currently seeking funding on IndieGogo to aid in development and is expected to be delivered in March 2019. The Indiegogo project has raised nearly a fifth of its $10,000 goal with a month to go.