The ATOM Is A Versatile Controller That Optimizes Your Software Instruments
In this video we get an introduction to the new ATOM production and performance pad controller from PreSonus, offering highly-versatile MIDI functionality with velocity and pressure sensitive pads that are designed for optimizing live performance.
Produce beats, play virtual instruments, and trigger sound effects and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility! Both a compact, dynamic performance controller and a tightly integrated production environment, PreSonus’ ATOM pad controller and included Studio One Artist production software let you create and perform with ease.
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI “keyboard” mode
- Note Repeat mode
- Full Velocity mode (only send velocity 127)
- USB 2.0
- Included Software
- Studio One Artist production software for Mac and Windows
- MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
- Compatible with most music production and performance software for Mac and Windows
To be released in October of this year, the PreSonum ATOM controller is currently priced at $149 and you can visit the product website to learn more.