Teenage Engineering OP-Z To Start Shipping Mid-October
Following a new press release from teenage engineering, we have learned more about their upcoming OP-Z multi-media synthesizer and 16 track sequencer that allows synchronised live composition of music, visuals and lights.
- 16-track multi-speed sequencer
- 16 individual and independent synthesis, sampler and control tracks
- 160 user programmable patterns
- interchangeable modular effects
- 14 multi-program step components
- external screen with OP-Z ios app
- dual domain synthesis
- 6 axis motion sensor (g-force)
- bluetooth 5.0 LE
- 1 year battery stand-by time
- usb type-c jack
- 3.5 mm 4-pole jack (stereo out/mic)
- integrated mems microphone
You can watch a demo of the OP-Z in the video below from synth connoisseur, Cuckoo.
The OP-Z, to be shipped in mid-October, will be priced at £529 RRP inc VAT and you can visit the teenage engineering website to learn more about the combined synthesizer and sequencer.