SubLab Is A New Synth Specifically For Sub Bass
SubLab is a new synthesizer plugin from Future Audio Works that is designed to focus on hard-hitting sub bass that is so important for genres like hip hop, future bass and trap genres.
- Create powerful and punchy sub-bass
- Sample, layer, widen, and distort any kick into impactful subs
- Simple mix workflow “for superior sound on every sound system”
- 250 kick samples
- Analog style synth engine with sine, triangle, sawtooth and square wave optionsv
- Drag and drop your own samples into the sampler
- Automatic pitch detection
- Auto sidechain button so the kick punches through
- Mix amount controls for parallel compression
Pricing and Availability
For early adopters of SubLab, it is currently available for $40, however it will later become priced at $70. You can visit the Future Audio Works website to learn more.
Next: iZotope’s New Neutron 3 Lets You Mix Your Songs With AI