Propellerhead Releases Rigs 3 for Reason
Propellerhead has released the Rigs 3 series, a collection of 90+ handpicked Reason Rack Extensions with hundreds of expertly crafted custom-made patches. The bundle includes Mix & Mastering, Synthetic, and Backline – each supplying their own unique rack extensions and presets.
The Rigs 3 series includes:
- Mix & Mastering Rig 3: Mixing and mastering engineers are some of the most passionate and demanding people about the signal chain their sounds pass through. Shouldn’t you be too?
- 35 Rack Extensions / 1 ReFill / 70 Videos / 325 Presets
- Featured products: Softube FET-compressor, Selig DeEsser, Kratos 2 Maximizer
- Synthetic Rig 3: If you’re the type of music maker who finds inspiration from the unique characteristics each synthesizer imparts to the creative process, then we’ve sure got some inspiration here for you.
- 29 Rack Extensions / 1 ReFill / 58 Videos / 476 Presets
- Featured products: Parsec, eXpanse, ABL3
- Backline Rig 3: The more music technology evolves and develops, the more prized the classics become for your sound. Rotary speakers, soulful keys, boutique amps, and vintage units transport your Reason rack to 1977.
- 30 Rack Extensions / 4 ReFills / 60 Videos / 339 Presets
- Featured products: StringWERK, ChamberTron, A-List Studio Drummer
Pricing and Availability
The Rigs 3 bundle is available for purchase at a price of USD $349 / EUR €349. For owners of earlier versions, users can upgrade to Rigs 3 for USD $99 / EUR €99. You can visit the Propellerhead website to learn more.
Watch: What’s New in REASON 10