Moog Releases Grandmother v1.0.6 Firmware Update
Moog has released the v1.0.6 firmware update for the Grandmother synthesizer, a minor update with new additions to Grandmother’s Global Settings parameters, as well as bug fixes.
New Global Settings parameters added in v1.0.6:
- Oscillator 2 Frequency Knob Range
- Clock Output Mode
- Independent MIDI OUT Channel Assignment
Bug fixes included in v1.0.6:
- Fixed an off-by-one error when setting Clock Input PPQN, Clock Output PPQN
- Fixed MIDI Clock Input modes
- Fixed Note Priority High/Low modes
- Fixed a lockup that could happen when using external Step Advance mode, while also receiving MIDI clock (Step Advance now completely overrides MIDI Clock)
- Arp HOLD notes can now persist when PLAY is toggled off and back on (via MIDI Stop/Start, the PLAY button, or the rear-panel ON/OFF IN jack)
- Fixed error when setting clock in/out PPQN from keyboard global edit UI
- Analog clock output re-syncs when synced to ext analog clock input, and ext clock input is stopped and restarted. This keeps analog clock output in phase with external analog clock input.
- Tap Tempo Persist behavior is changed; now, if Tap Tempo Persist is OFF, unit reverts to previous internal tempo and clock division.
- Fixed bug where oscillator pitches would not update in response to MIDI notes.
You can visit the Moog website to learn more about the Moog Grandmother.