Maschine Jam Makes Building Tracks Easy
Native Instruments has just rolled out Maschine Jam, and this video introduces some of the many features that are available to the user.
- 64 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons
- 8 Touch Strips with realtime multi color indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality)
- 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons
- 31 backlit click buttons
- 1 touch sensitive push encoder
- 1 Backlit Directional PAD
- 1 Footswitch Input
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
Distinctly similar to Ableton Live’s session view interface, the controller provides an 8×8 grid-sequencer controller that makes it easy to sequence and trigger clips and one-shots on the fly.