Korg Releases ELECTRIBE Wave, Beat Machine For iPad
Korg has released ELECTRIBE Wave for iPad, a music-making app that provides a wide range of tools including a 32 voice wavetable sound engine, a 16-step sequencer, loads of effects and more.
The ease of use, accessibility, sound and musicality of the ELECTRIBE reach new heights in this latest software version which features a powerful wavetable sound source, a “Quick Input” sequencer and a convenient chord pad that allows you to play a chord with one finger. Even if you aren’t a musical virtuoso, with ELECTRIBE Wave you can create state-of-the-art dance music like EDM, Future Bass, and Trap.
- Sound System
- Type: Wavetable sound engine + PCM sound engine
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 voices + 8 voices
- Number of Parts: Synth 8 parts / Drum 8 parts
- Insert Effect: One unit (can be used on each of the 16 parts); 29 types, Edit1, Edit2
- Master Effect: One unit; 29 types, Touch Pad, Master FX ON/OFF
- Number of Steps: 16 steps x 8
- Number of Parts: 16 parts（Synth 8 parts / Drum 8 parts）
- Number of Patterns: 160 types（16 x 10 bank）
- Motion Sequence: Up to 35 motion sequences can be stored（Per part)
- Groove Type: 25 types
- Export: WAV file format
The Korg ELECTRIBE Wave is currently priced at $19.99 until September 30th, 2018, and you can visit the Korg website to learn more.