Korg Prologue Overview & Tutorials
In the videos below from Korg, we get a thorough set of tutorials for using the Korg Prologue polyphonic analog synthesizer. The synth is available in both 8 voice and 16 voice versions and includes high quality digital effects and much more.
Korg Prologue Features
- 16/8-voice analog synthesizer circuit.
- Newly developed multi-engine equipped with three types: noise, VPM, and user.
- High-quality digital effects.
- An open API (Application Programming Interface) for user-created oscillators and effects
- Newly developed L.F. COMP. (Low Frequency Compressor) analog effect (prologue-16 only).
- Bi-timbre support.
- Voice modes that allow voices to be flexibly recombined.
- Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings.
- Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs.
- Japanese-made high-quality natural touch keyboard.
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually.
- Tough and stylish body made of aluminum and wood.
- Sync with another groove machine to enjoy jam sessions.
- Lineup includes a 16-voice 61-key model and an eight-voice 49-key model.
The Korg Prologue 8 and 16 are priced at $1499 and $1999, respectively, and you can visit the Korg website to learn more.