Korg Minilogue XD - Patch Creation Tutorial
In this video from YouTuber loopop, we take a deep dive into the Korg Minilogue XD, learning the various features that make it such a robust synth, as well as get 8 different ideas for creating your own patches.
Patch Creation Tips
- (25:50) Tip #1: Using a sawtooth LFO to create a rhythmic pattern
- (26:30) Tip #2: Applying two mod sources to a single destination
- (27:45) Tip #3: By-passing the filter to create a “bi-timbral” patch
- (28:35) Tip #4: Adding and removing harmonics without a filter
- (29:00) Tip #5: Hidden LFOs/Envelopes in multi engine plugin parameters
- (30:20) Tip #6: Using the Pitch 2 envelope for hard sync
- (31:20) Tip #7: Using the Pitch 2 envelope for to create a kick and including it in a rhythmic sequence
- (32:05) Tip #8: Using the sequencer as a multitrack tempo synced LFO for destinations not included in the main LFO
You can visit the loopop YouTube channel for more helpful synthesizer tutorials!