Korg Minilogue XD: All 200 Factory Presets - No Talking
In this video from Youtuber loopop, we get to hear all 200 of the factory presets on the new Korg Minilogue XD polyphonic analog synthesizer introduced at this year’s NAMM show. You can read up on the Minilogue XD’s specs below.
Minilogue XD Specifications
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analogue sound generator + Multi digital sound generator (Noise, VPM, User)
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- 500 voices (more than 200 preload, 300 user programs).
- Each program provides a program sort function that includes voice mode settings.
- Favorite function built in.
- Voice Mode:
- 4 (POLY, UNISON, CHORD, ARP / LATCH).
- The VOICE MODE DEPTH setting allows different parameters to be varied for each mode.
- 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- Main Synthesis Parameters:
- VCO1: WAVE (SAW, TRIANGLE, SQUARE), OCTAVE, PITCH, SHAPE
- VCO2: WAVE (SAW, TRIANGLE, SQUARE), OCTAVE, PITCH, SHAPE
- MODULATION: SYNC, RING, CROSS MOD DEPTH
- MULTI ENGINE: NOISE/VPM/USER, TYPE、SHAPE
- MIXER: VCO1, VCO2, MULTI
- VCF: CUTOFF, RESONANCE, DRIVE, KEYTRACK
- AMP EG: ATTACK, DECAY, SUSTAIN, RELEASE
- EG: ATTACK, DECAY, EG INT, TARGET (PITCH, PITCH2, CUTOFF)
- LFO: WAVE (SAW, TRIANGLE, SQUARE), MODE（BPM, NORMAL, 1-SHOT), RATE, INT, TARGET (PITCH, SHAPE, CUTOFF)
Pricing and Availability
The Korg Minilogue XD is to be priced at $649.99 and will become available for purchase in late winter 2019. You can visit the Korg website to learn more.