Image Line Releases FL Studio 20.1.2 Update
Image Line has released FL Studio 20.1.2, a free maintenance update that focuses on fixing bugs and adding commonly requested adjustments to the new 20.1 workflow updates. You can read about what’s new below.
- Adding an instrument or audio track doesn’t switch from pattern to song mode anymore
- “Separate from instrument track” is renamed and can also link a channel to a new instrument track
- Removed (delete) presets from the default plugin databases as there are dedicated options for that
- Deletion of plugins now asks for confirmation (as there’s no undo)
- Missing plugins and samples – New window when opening a project file providing more information.
- Playlist – ‘Group with above track’ will auto-color the track when the parent is an Instrument or Audio track
- Track mode – Option (Right-click Channel Button) ‘Separate from instrument track’ to unlink Channels from Instrument Tracks
- Automation – Initialized controls are now shown in their own folder in the ‘Current project’ section of the Browser
- Ogun – New Ogun presets added, that were previously only available through Download Manager
- Harmor – ‘Olbaid’ presets added to Harmor
- Wave Candy – Automatic mode change when the window size changes is now disabled by default
Pricing and Availability
In accordance with Image Line’s lifetime free update policy, the FL Studio 20.1.2 is available for free for current owners of FL Studio, and you can visit the Image Line website to learn more.
Next: Ableton 10.1 Update Introduces User Wavetables and New Devices