iLep Is A Modular Effects App That Enhances Live Performance
In this video, we get a demo of iLep, a modular instrument/effect iPad app for live-electronic performances. A versatile and unique app to say the least, it can be used to enhance just about any musical instrument with an audio out!
The iLEP (Live Electronic Patch) is the result of many years of collaboration between composers and software engineers with the aim of creating a live-electronic instrument that shows its strongest musical performance in conjunction with an acoustic musical instrument and is especially suitable for use in concerts.
- Modular effect app with various routing and modulation options
- 6 different effects: 2x ring modulator, 2x filter (low, high, band), 2x pitch shifter, 2 delay, degrade, reverb, which can be precisely controlled graphically and by direct parameter input
- 16*16 patch-possibilities to route audio through different effects, like in a modular system
- Possible sound sources: Microphone/line in, sampler and pitch tracker, various test signals (sine, noise, sample)
- Various effect parameters can be modulated to different degrees (min… max) by a modulation source (e.g. Midi Express pedal): Excellent for live applications!
- An additional effect parameter can be modulated by midi notes
- Save, import, export and edit your own cue effect configurations
- Different cues can be combined to a set
- Import and management of own samples and entire sample libraries assigned to a set
- Import of midi files for modulation purposes
- Possibility to automatically run through different cues (presets) with time control using the „Autocue“ function
- Possibility to quickly launch cues (presets) via Midi Bank and Midi program messages
- Stereo 3-way input equalizer (high shelf, peak notch, low shelf) to adjust input signals
- Master limiter at the end of the signal chain
- Audio bus and IAA capable (effect node)