Bitbox Eurorack Sampler Module with Touchscreen
In this video we get a demo of recording with Bitbox, the new Eurorack sampler module from 1010Music. It holds up to 16 samples in its bank and integrates a 24-bit signal path to retain the quality of source audio.
- Playback of up to 16 simultaneous samples from internal memory or up to 4 samples directly from microSD
- Trigger samples with the touch screen, CV gate inputs, or MIDI input
- Import or export WAV files with your Mac or PC using a microSD card
- 24-bit 48kHz stereo input and 4-channel output
- Make recordings up to 4 hours in length
- Various launch modes, including one-shot, toggle, gate, and repeat
- Playback can be immediate or synchronized to analog or MIDI clock
- Control of various sample parameters, including start position, length, pitch, gain, loop mode, and launch quantization
- Stereo or mono recording with the option to synchronize the start and stop times to clock inputs
- Save and recall up to 12 different banks of samples and their configuration
- 4 modulation inputs each capable of launching an entire row of clips at once or modulating sample start, length, or pitch
- Export your sets to Ableton Live
- Accepts TRS MIDI input compatible with Arturia and other products
You can buy Bitbox now for $599 USD. Although it’s a bit pricey, it’s clear that you really get what you pay for, from its numerous useful features to its slick, touch screen interface.