Behringer Brings New Colors To The TD-3
Behringer has added two new colors to their TD-3 Synthesizer – a black version and a yellow version with a smiley face. The yellow version is available for a limited time, although the black is here to stay.
The Behringer TD-3 is a clone of the classic Roland TB-303 Bassline synthesizer that offers a 16-step sequencer, a distortion effect based on the BOSS DS-1, a 16-voice poly chain and more.
- Amazing Bass Line synthesizer with true analog circuitry for bass and groove sounds
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the DS-1* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Italy
Pricing and Availability
The Behringer TD-3 is currently priced at €149 and you can visit the Behringer website to learn more.