Arturia Releases Firmware Update 1.1 For KeyStep MIDI Controller
Arturia has released the 1.1 firmware update for its KeyStep MIDI controller that adds a variety of new features and improvements. You can check them out below.
What’s New In Firmware Update 1.1
- New sequence length controls: Rapidly change your sequence length with new MIDI Channel shortcut controls.
- New “Armed” clock behavior: Change the way KeyStep responds when it receives incoming clock signals.
- Updated tempo quantizing behavior: New Shift functionality lets you quickly adjust your tempo, quantized to 1 BPM.
- Updated Arpeggiator octave behavior: Using Shift and Oct +/- in the Arpeggiator mode lets you switch octaves on the fly
- New randomness options: 2 new randomness modes added, Pattern and Brownian, for ultimate creative chaos.
- New MIDI Control Center options: Change the LED brightness, and control all the new features with ease.
Pricing and Availability
The Arturia KeyStep is priced at €119 and you can visit the Arturia website to learn more.