Akai Fire Is Fl Studio's First Dedicated MIDI Controller
Akai has introduced the first dedicated controller for FL Studio, the Akai Fire, offering 4 rows of 16 step sequencer pads that resemble the step sequencer within FL Studio.
Main features and specifications:
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
- Record notes in Performance mode
- Graphical OLED display
- 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB bus-powered
The new Akai Professional Fire represents the first of its kind, a dedicated hardware controller for the FL Studio Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) platform. Created in close partnership with Image-Line, Fire is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the workflow and music-creating experience for all FL Studio producers.
The Akai Fire is currently priced at $199 and you can visit the Akai website to learn more about the new MIDI controller for FL Studio.