1010Music Blackbox Sampler - Feature & Workflow Tutorial
In this video from YouTuber loopop, we get a thorough feature overview of the Blackbox, a standalone, touchscreen sampler and groovebox that lets you record, apply effects to, and save one-shot samples and beat-sliced loops. Additionally, you can create sequences with samples by tapping on pads, playing a virtual keyboard, using external MIDI controllers or by drawing-in notes using a standard Piano Roll editor.
- Record/edit samples and sequences to create songs via a fast, intuitive touchscreen interface.
- Expandable microSD memory slot for importing WAVs, hours of audio recording/playback time and saving samples and Presets.
- Combine loops with different tempos using built-in BPM synchronization and beat-slicing.
- Play one-shot samples and loops from pads and/or a virtual keyboard.
- Create and edit sequences using a standard Piano Roll interface.
- Connect external hardware via USB to expand performance and control capabilities.
- Make music anywhere thanks to a compact and nearly indestructible design.
- Includes a sound library of beat packs with loops and one-shots by SoundTrack Loops and Loopmasters.
- Input/output connectors to easily integrate with other studio and live sound tools: MIDI IO and Clock via USB and TRS, one 1/8” Audio In, three 1/8” Audio Outs plus a 1/8” Headphone/Stereo Output and USB power.
Pricing and Availability
The Blackbox, will currently out of stock, is priced at $599 USD and you can visit the 1010Music website to learn more.