Avalon Bassline Synthesizer updated!
Avalon Bassline Synthesizer OS V 1.5 is available and brings new features and bug fixes.
The update is done via MIDI Sysex and all the informations on installation are available on the brand’s website with the links to the MIDI / Sysex free softwares.
– Calibration Mode
– Filter CV Offset per Step
– Copy Pattern Sections
– Trigger Modulation Envelope via MIDI
– Pattern Bank Sysex Dumps
– Screensaver Mode
– Hardware version tracking
– Removed splash screen for faster bootup
– D# key now works in Record Mode
– Filter Control via MIDI now works
– Notes immediately audible when recorded in Record Mode (before sequence had to loop once)
– Arpeggiator directions correspond correctly to manual and panel graphic
– Arpeggiator ‘black’ notes now recognized and played properly under all conditions
– Fixed issues with Octave UP/DOWN LED’s displaying incorrectly in certain situations
– Fixed Octave UP/DOWN settings getting ‘lost’ out of range when using pattern randomizer
– More precise realtime recording of Accent/Slide/Mod Env’s
– Optimized Step Button LED PWM behavior for lower noise
– Pattern Sysex Dumps (receive) now work
– Pattern Group A/B indicators dislayed incorrectly in some instances after changing banks or performing certain functions
– Patterns could become corrupt if unit powered on with different bank selected than when last powered off
More informations :