Very often, an instrument sounds great but feels empty when put in a mix. Myst is an easy way to add depth and thickness to a sound. Featuring a broad range of controls to help you tailor the sound you need.
Very often, an instrument sounds great but feels empty when put in a mix. Myst is an easy way to add depth and thickness to a sound.
The input signal is fed to a chain of slapback delays, colored around one frequency band. The resulting sound is expanded and distorted a little.
This processing chain adds a body to an instrument and adds character.
Myst really stand out when used with bass instruments by making them thicker, but can also be used with leads and pads to add a colored atmosphere.
A broad range of controls are here to help you tailor the sound you need.
- Dry Wet allows you to blend the original signal with the one at the end of the processing chain, while Out Gain controls the output volume.
- Depth controls the number of chained delay units.
- Color sets the amount of post-process distortion and equalization.
- Cutoff controls the frequency of the lowpass filter used to reduce the amount of delay in the high frequencies.
VST2, VST3, AU
- Compatible with all OS except NOT compatible with Apple Silicon
- Refunds not provided for Apple Silicon related issues
- Windows 10
- VST, VST3 Compatible
- Windows 7, 8 VST, VST3 Untested
It is meant to be used as a plugin inside a digital audio workstation.