Our goal was to create an instrument that encourages unique sound design in a musical way, showcasing the beautiful idiosyncrasies seen in the modular world.
At the heart of Zone’s operation is a powerful parameter sequencer that allows virtually every control to be assigned to and modified by its own independent sequencer, with unlimited lanes.
Amongst its primary features are:
- High quality analogue modelled oscillators with unparalleled sound quality.
- 151 Oscillator types with sub, noise and the ability to load/save unique single-cycle waveforms.
- More than 500 presets designed by some of the world’s leading patch designers.
- 95 global, unipolar and bipolar parameter sequencer lane presets.
- Inventive parameter sequencer with unlimited lanes, each running at up to 27 different rates from 8/1 to 1/128.
- Numerous oscillator modulation modes including Exponential FM (as seen in Roland’s Jupiter 8), Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Distortion Modulation and more.
- 22 insert FX types, including delay, stereo width, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, barber-pole phaser, compression and decimator.
- Many LFO waveshapes including ‘broken saw’ and trapezoid, running freely or at 27 different rates.
- Multiple filter types (comb, notch, phaser, circuit-bent, ‘acid’) with up to 48dB/octave roll-off.
- Extensive modulation matrix with 8 slots and numer ous sources.
- Chord, hold note (for easy sound design editing) and unison mode with up to 7 voice spread.
- Fully assignable macro controls for easy perfor mance control.
- Clearly laid out, scalable GUI designed for ease-of- use with one page editing.
Zone can be played in three distinct modes.
In its simplest form, as a feature rich synthesiser with a host of filters, wavetable oscillators with import functionality, extensive multi-effects, powerful modulation matrix and much more.
With a 32 step note sequencer – allowing pitch, velocity, gate, probability and +/- swing to be modified at a variety of rates, synced to a DAW host.
Or with infinite note and parameter sequencer lanes, each running at its own independent rate and number of steps, with complex tools and presets for modifying lane behavior.
Version 1.2 is Out Now!
Here’s a summary of changes in this build:
- No external license management software
- 70 new presets (totaling 590)!
- Full NKS integration
- Easy custom wavetable import from within Zone’s GUI
- Improved CPU performance of up to 20%
- Waveforms are now assignable to lanes and macros
- Ring modulation is now available as an Insert Effect
- Dedicated reset option for Zone’s modulation matrix
- Parameters can now be dragged to the modulation matrix
- Several GUI improvements
Already Own Zone and Looking For More Content?
Check out the Audiaire Zone expansion packs available today!
VST3 , AU or AAX compatible host software.
- OS 10.9 or higher. (64 bit only)
- 2GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or higher.
- 2GB RAM (8GB recommended)