Go wide - expand your stereo range
Define your stereo image in ultimate detail with three bands of mid/side stereo adjustment, each with its own modulation curve. Use WidthShaper for sound design, mixing or mastering – it's just at home on single tracks as on the master bus.
Multiband Stereo Expander – M/S Modulator – Bass Tightener
Define your stereo image in ultimate detail with WidthShaper 3. Take control with three bands of mid/side stereo adjustment, each driven by its own drawable LFO and envelope follower. Use it on single tracks and buses, for sound design, mixing and mastering.
Running inside Cableguys’ ShaperBox 3 effects plugin, use WidthShaper 3 on its own or with other Shapers — they all work in exactly the same way, stacking up to create elaborate, multilayered effects that’ll make your productions stand out.
DO ALL THIS WITH WIDTHSHAPER 3
- Get tight mono bass – Lock in your low end by narrowing bass frequencies to mono – keep it tight, centred and solid
- Widen your top end – Shimmering synths, sizzling hi-hats, glossy FX… Spread them across the treble with multiband widening
- Expand your drums – Widen specific hits in mixed material using LFOs, envelope followers, and multiband targeting
- Create super-stereo risers – Make your risers expand until they fill up the entire stereo field, for an exciting build-up to any drop.
This product is part of a greater collection of products. Check out ShaperBox 3 here.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11
- VST 2, VST 3 or AAX host sequencer
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later
- Intel or Apple Silicon (Native/Rosetta) processor
- VST 2, VST 3, AU or AAX host sequencer
Internet connection required for downloading NoiseShaper’s noise samples.
The plugin works with Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Pro Tools 12, Cubase, Bitwig Studio, FL Studio, REAPER, Studio One, and many other DAWs that support VST, AU or AAX.