Frequency Cutting Step Sequencer
Kutter 2 is a sequenced frequency cutter effect. Cut frequencies on the 12 band easily and breathe life into your sound using the step modulation sequencer. Apply the “Sharp” and “Phase” effect!
Kutter 2 is a sequenced frequency cutter effect. Cut frequencies on the 12 band easily and breathe life into your sound using the step modulation sequencer.
Create trance gate effect, fading effect, chop your drums and a lot more with high precision. Cut frequencies easily, on the 12 band from bass to mids range, high mids and treble.
Apply the “Sharp” and “Phase” effect! And mix them with your original sound! Modulate the effect with the step sequencer synced on the tempo of your DAW.
Control the speed of the steps, change the play direction of the sequence.
- 12 band frequency cutter
- 8 to 128 steps modulation sequencer
- 4 sequencer memories per preset
- Sequencer play forward or reverse
- Phase inverter and Sharp mode
- Wet and dry signal mix
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Works in mono or stereo
- Zero-latency processing
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value
- One click preset randomize
- 128 presets by HYPERLINK
- 1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 1GB RAM or higher.
- Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- VST™ 2 and VST™ 3 compatible host.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit in all formats.
- Sound card with ASIO driver recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features is required.