Hybrid Monophonic Virtual Synthesizer
Genobazz Pro is a monophonic bass synthesizer plug-in, designed to be simple to use, for all your bass need, from simple bass, drum kick and complex wobble to acid bassline. 12 waveforms, 11 Filters, Modulation Effects for making complex sounds. 320 presets.
Genobazz Pro is a monophonic bass synthesizer plug-in, designed to be simple to use, for all your bass need, from simple bass, drum kick and complex wobble to acid bassline.
Genobazz Pro is designed to be as simple to use than Genobazz but with more control over your sound, better filters and a more effective modulation system to create a new range of sound for your music.
Please Note: This Product is available for WINDOWS/PC USERS ONLY.
- 14 Waverforms and 13 Filters.
- Oscillator phase modulation envelope.
- MSEG (Multi-Segment Envelope) or LFO on each rotary controllers.
- MSEG with up to 32 stages and 14 selectable shapes for each.
- MSEG loop and BPM sync.
- Real-time modulation visualization on each knobs.
- Velocity amount control on almost every parameters.
- 2 voices chorus and bass boost effects.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Selectable Maximum MIDI pitch bend range.
- Four note playback priority mode.
- Selectable envelope re-trigger mode.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize for all parameters.
- 405 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
WINDOWS/PC ONLY – NOT MAC COMPATIBLE.
NO REFUNDS FOR MAC USERS.
- 2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 4GB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 or 8.
- 32 bit VST™ 2 compatible host or a Bit bridge to use in 64 bit host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device are required.