6-mode MIDI arpeggiator
Arp-EG Classic is a powerful MIDI arpeggiator plug-in for Windows. Easily create complex bass lines, irresistible leads, swinging drums... it's up to your imagination! Play arp on all the instruments you like, even your hardware synth (using your DAW MIDI out) with Arp-EG.
Arp-EG Classic is a powerful MIDI arpeggiator plug-in for Windows.
NOT MAC COMPATIBLE.
Easily create in no time more complex bass lines, irresistible leads, swinging drums… it’s up to your imagination! Play arp on all the instrument you like, even your hardware synth (using your DAW MIDI out) with Arp-EG.
Use one of the six playback mode on up to four octaves range to create complex arpeggio. Speed up or slow down your arp sync on the beat of your DAW. Play on the integrated keyboard without the need for a dedicated controller.
Groove & Expression
Improve the groove using the shuffle and gate function. Control the expression with the transpose function and notes filter. Give to each note his one velocity, play polyphonic chord or notes sequence.
Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on “Learn” on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it’s!
Changed your mind? Undo your changes on all the parameters with a single click.
- Six arpeggio playback mode.
- Shuffle and Gate length control.
- 2 Gate modes, normal and fast.
- Polyphonic chord or notes sequence.
- Two velocity handling mode.
- + or – 48 semitones transpose.
- Filter out notes range.
- Integrated full range keyboard with notes display.
- Notes Hold mode.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- 25 Factory presets.
- Up to 32 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
WINDOWS/PC ONLY – NOT MAC COMPATIBLE.
NO REFUNDS FOR MAC USERS.
- 2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 4GB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 or 8.
- 32 bit VST™ 2 compatible host or a Bit bridge to use in 64 bit host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device are required.