Midi Multi-Effect Sequencer
Effectrix is a professional multi-effect sequencer, a game-changer in the way contemporary music is made. By painting coloured blocks across a sequencer, quite simply, your tracks metamorphose into fireworks. Looping, Scratching, Reverse & Stretching – in real-time and on-the-fly.
Creative Multi Effect
Effectrix is a professional multi-effect sequencer, a game-changer in the way contemporary music is made. By painting coloured blocks across a sequencer, quite simply, your tracks metamorphose into fireworks.
Looping, Scratching, Reverse & Stretching – in real-time and on-the-fly.
- 16-Step Sequencer with Tempo Divider
- 14 synced Effects from classic to advanced
- Recall 12 Patterns via MIDI keyboard
- Swing Feature
- Copy/Paste, Chaos button & Loop Length
- Unique Parameters per effect
- 2 Modulation Tracks
- Hundreds of global presets and per effect
Others Might Have Pretty Faces but Effectrix is More Capable
Effectrix is our most popular product. Sigur Ros, Armin van Buuren, Diplo and many others value its inspiring aspects.
Most of all: it sounds good. Its effects algorithms excel the often limited creative potential of conventional multi-effects.
Thanks to Effectrix, nailing effects to the grid has become a standard production method in all the sound kitchens worldwide.
Detailed Parameters per Effect
Each effect has two modulation tracks. All parameters can be controlled and via LFO, envelope follower or external MIDI hardware and automated. Bottom line is: two parameters per effect can be automated pattern-based.
You can store up to 12 different sequences within a single Effectrix preset and flip between these via onscreen controls or external MIDI keyboard.
The Industry Standard for EDM and Glitch FX
Effectrix is the highly addictive games compendium for demanding sound fetishists. With its ultra-flexible operational concept, it’s your door into a wonderland of sound- and rhythm mutation.
Use Effectrix to refine your beats, enrich them with scratches or give them further complexity by looping, delaying, or reverberating phrases. Using the “Tonal Delay” you can create melodies out of any material. “Stutter” provides classical gating as well as sequenced panning and enveloping (working out transients).
Effectrix as a Versatile Performance Tool
Effectrix is easily synced with DAWs or any DJ Software, so you can enrich your Mix-out with the classics (Reverb, Delay, Filter…) or sprinkle some Glitch and stutter effects onto your material.
Patterns can also be assigned to any other MIDI input you care to mention and for those with some imagination, the possibilities of such a set-up are remarkably broad: the patterns could be assigned to be triggered by footswitch in performances to spice up the stage show.
Sounds & Presets
Dive into a world of endless possibilities:
- Play with grooves like never before. Put a reverb exactly onto the snare, introduce delay lines on certain places in your groove, create new kinds of sounds by re-looping looped or scratched stuff. Effectrix comes with an endless depth of possibilities
- Tweak your beats, create new rhythms, reverse parts, stretch others, apply delay lines; even create melodies with atonal material. If you like, do it all at once. Have it your way!
- OS X 10.9 or higher (64-bit only)
- Audio Unit (AU)
- Standalone Application
- Windows 7 or higher (64-bit only)
- Standalone Application
Important note: This software is only available in 64-bit format for both Windows and macOS and will not function on 32-bit systems.