Stream is a delay sequencer Audio Unit plugin for Mac. It features an array of 32 individual delay taps routed sequentially one after another, with gradual or stepped feedback.
Each tap is routed into its own filter and has dedicated level and pan parameters. The delay sequence includes variable stereo modulation which is uniquely applied with phase inversion between odd and even taps.
Stream allows to choose between modern and vintage characters and has a time multiply control to slow down or speed up the whole delay sequence up to four times, as if it was a sampled loop.
With such immense configurability, Stream can create a whole symphony of reflections – from organically chaotic to precisely rhythmic – and anything in between. It’s a delay that looks like a sequencer and a sequencer that works like a delay.
- Up to 32 sequential delay taps, with global time multiply feature (1/4x to 4x).
- Each tap has its own individual time, low-pass or high-pass filter, level and pan.
- Delay feedback includes gradual (per tap) and stepped (per round) modes.
- Selectable modern or vintage interpolation for two distinct sound characters.
- Built-in LFO for time modulation, with even-odd polarity inversion and stereo phase offset.
- Multiple utility functions for individual or global tap parameter shifting and looping.
- Color-coded graphics with subtle animations.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for retina screen resolution.
New Update – Stream 1.0.1
- Added per-track randomization functions.
- Step shifting now works only within the range of active taps, same as cloning.
- More efficient modulation LFO algorithm.
- Restored compatibility with macOS 10.6.8.
- Added new factory presets.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs.