Cutting-Edge Distortion Plugin
Can you name a distortion plugin which sounds versatile, powerful and unique at the same time? This is what Variform was built for. Three distortion algorithms are blended through multiple stages. Morph, Fuse and Smoothen out your sounds.
Variform Cutting-edge distortion
Can you name a distortion plugin which sounds versatile, powerful and unique at the same time? This is what Variform was built for.
Three distortion algorithms are blended through multiple stages:
- MORPH: Sharp and slashing frequency-dependant waveshaper that generates odd harmonics;
- FUSE: Slow and growling asymmetric distortion focused on both odd and even harmonics;
- SMOOTH: Spectral shaper reducing the unwanted overtones of the wet signal.
A broad range of controls are here to help you tailor the sound you need.
- Dry Wet allows you to blend the original signal with the one at the end of the processing chain, while Out Gain controls the output volume.
- Morph controls the intensity a heavy distortion generating odd harmonics, which scales with the frequency of the signal: low frequency will generate less harmonics than high frequencies.
- Fuse sets the amount of asymmetric distortion, generating both odd and even harmonics.
- Smooth reduces the resonant overtones to soften the distorted signal.
This plugin is NOT compatible with Logic.
NOT Compatible with Pro Tools
VST2, VST3, AU
- Compatible with all OS except NOT compatible with Apple Silicon
- Refunds not provided for Apple Silicon related issues
- Windows 10
- VST, VST3 Compatible
- Windows 7, 8 VST, VST3 Untested
It is meant to be used as a plugin inside a digital audio workstation.