Techno Kick Rumble Generator
Kick sustains became a techno standard and are tedious to create: sidechained reverb, low-end imaging, compression, eq, distortion... Rumble crafts them faster and better.
Kick sustains became a techno standard and are tedious to create: sidechained reverb, low-end imaging, compression, eq, distortion… Rumble crafts them faster and better.
Rumble detects spurious frequencies in the low-end and chains several notch filters with specially crafted reverbs to treat them differently. These feedback reverbs can create rumbles ranging from very short to infinite.
The output is equalized, distorted and filtered again using a very steep band-pass filter.
All of those elements are customizable and allow to blend between a very rough and a very smooth rumble.
A broad range of controls are here to help you tailor the sound you need.
- Dry Gain is the output volume of the original, untouched kick.
- Wet Gain is the output volume of the rumble. You can choose either to blend the kick and the sustain directly in Rumble or to output only the sustain in order to post-process it, for instance with sidechain.
- Rumble controls the length of the rumble sustain.
- Filter controls the amount of output band-pass filtering. A higher setting will result in a cleaner rumble while a lower setting will produce a gritty rumble.
- Drive controls the amount of distortion in the last processing stage. This distortion is only applied to the wet band-filtered signal, hence this knob will only be effective if the FILTER knob is not set to zero.
VST2, VST3, AU
- Compatible with all OS except NOT compatible with Apple Silicon
- Refunds not provided for Apple Silicon related issues
- Windows 10
- VST3 Compatible
- Windows 7, 8 VST3